Saturday, April 16, 2011

I wish I could be selfish..

I need a freaking break! I have a really bad habit of just sitting and thinking of all the things I have to do and getting really stressed out and really pissed off and  frustrated. Well I did that today and just got caught up in everything and over thinking everything. I also have people blowing up my phone about their personal problems which really doesn't help me either. But then I thought to myself, don't make other people's problems your own. So I managed to be the nice person I am and text some of them back. This may sound selfish, but I wish sometimes I could put myself first and not be there for people all the darn time. I always put others first.  I care for others more than myself.. I really want to text these people and tell them I’m too stressed out to listen, but I won’t because that is not the kind of person I am!
All I have to say about all of this is I just need some peace and serenity, so God if you're listening I could really use some peace right now for my body and mind. Please just give me the strength to keep going this week and get all my work done for school and stay organized and don’t let me forget I get to spend the weekend at home with my family. I just need some help right now dealing with all of this. Tomorrow is a new day and I really hope it is better than today has been. Tomorrow is a week from my birthday so it should be okay. J
I hope everybody has a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment