My heart still feels for those lost in Oklahoma City bombing. I can't believe it was that long ago and that I was so young. I don't remember it of course because I was only almost 4, but I do know that my mom and older sister felt it driving to class. My mom lost her best friend in the bombing. No one knows why things like that happens, but it is important to remember to just be there for somebody, anybody on anniversary's of days like today. Praying for all the families another year later. God bless.
If you haven't been to Oklahoma City and haven't seen the memorial I reccommend it. It it devastaing, yes but it is something to see. You get to walk on the site, see some of the trees still standing. I know it is just Oklahoma, but it will touch your heart. I took my roommates for the first time over winter break and they all about teared up. They had never even heard of the bombing. So if you are passing through OKC, look into it.
I watched this video today, and I thought'd I share it with people who may not know about the bombing.
No comments:
Post a Comment