Thursday, September 1, 2011

"College Pressures"

So far in college I have been through almost every single pressure imaginable. Economically, I am always worried about money. Out-of-state tuition is making my debt higher and higher every semester. It is absolutely ridiculous. Since, I can not find a job I worry about my savings slowly dwindling away. Parental pressure can sometimes be the worst. I always worry about letting my parents down. I know that they are always proud of me, but I struggle with the fact of making a good enough GPA or not being able to make it home for a special family occasion. Then comes my stupid self-induced pressure which drives me insane. I am so worried about my plan that I forget to take a step back and realize that change is inevitable. I forget the fact that nothing is certain except for uncertainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment