Monday, August 29, 2011

"University Days"

For me, College Algebra is still the class that has been the hardest. I am stupid when it comes to anything math. I don't get it, never have! I had to take Intermediate Algebra before I could take it and I barely made a C in that class. I passed College Algebra with a C as well.

I took College Algebra over the summer and I never learned how to pronounce my professors name and I never cared to learn. She barely spoke english and it annoyed me. I had the class twice a week from 5:30 to 9:30. That was a little too much for me. I might have skipped class a few times, oops.

I am so glad to be done with that class! For now, I am not going to do any other math classes until I focus myself because I can not afford to make any more C's!

No comments:

Post a Comment