Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A little about me..

My name is Amy Dawn Taber. I was born and raised in Oklahoma City. My birthday is in April and I share my special day with my wonderful twin sister, Jennifer. We are the middle of four, older sister and younger brother. I am two minutes and forty-five seconds older than Jennifer. My mother and father will be married for thirty years on September 11th. Hopefully, I will be as lucky as them one day.

I am a Sooner fan all the way. Just because I live in Kansas now will not make me a KU or KSU fan. Boomer Sooner. I still am not a big fan of the state of Kansas. I absolutely hate snow. I'm used to ice, I have barely ever seen as much snow as I did last year. I came to Washburn on a whim. I rolled a die, it landed on five and that is what number I assigned Washburn to. When I am done here, I will eventually go on to Physical Therapy school. Yes, I have a loooong time to go.

I cheer for Washburn. I am the oldest on the team. (We have a very new and young squad) I cheered last year too, and I cheer at Cameron University in Lawton, Oklahoma the year before. It's a way of life. I've also played soccer my whole life.

I can't think of anything else. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment